Monday, July 30, 2012

monday!

I have been awake for three and half hours today, and so far this is what has happened: 

1. I started the process of sorting out my unemployment issues which is a huge relief because the super a-hole I talked to last week a) told me that I would not be getting paid, b) failed to give me the forms I needed, and am entitled to, in order to appeal my non-payment, and c) was very rude, particularly when I asked if that office was where I would apply for disability after my surgery since I might not be allowed to work for 4-8weeks. When I asked he responded in a really nasty tone, "Why? Is there something wrong with you?" Jerk. Also, I was crying, which is embarrassing to admit, but really points out how flat out mean this guy was.

2. I have a job interview this Wednesday afternoon with Communities in Schools! I am interviewing for one of two part-time positions, and both sound pretty great. 

3. Ok, I guess that's all really. But really, this is a good start to my week. 
4. I am a nerd and I think stock photos are kind of hilarious, hence their occasional inclusion in my posts. I am not convinced that the hilarity I am aiming for has ever come across. Maybe the formatting is my problem? 




No comments:

Post a Comment